Welcome to another week of KnolX sessions .The emphasis in this session is on classes that define functional objects, that is,objects that do not have any mutable state.Along the way, this session will show you more aspects of object-oriented programming in Scala: class parameters and constructors, methods and operators, private members, overriding, checking preconditions, overloading, and self references.
- Blog : Client-side validation in Lift using jQuery validation plugin wp.me/p1D2XH-1nT by @agarwalruchi08 17 hours ago
- Blog : Validate Within a group of fields, ensure at least one is complete blog.knoldus.com/2014/03/08/val… by @anand_knoldus 17 hours ago
- RT@DZone A Simple Login Application in Node.js and MongoDB dzone.com/4BwJ is a big link. 2 days ago
- RT @jamie_allen: A must-read from @jmhodges RT @will_sargent: Notes on Distributed Systems for Young Bloods: somethingsimilar.com/2013/01/14/not… 3 days ago
- Blog : A Simple Login Application in Node.js and MongoDB blog.knoldus.com/2014/03/06/a-s… by @ayushmishra2005 3 days ago
Live Traffic Feed