Welcome to another week of KnolX sessions .The emphasis in this session is on classes that define functional objects, that is,objects that do not have any mutable state.Along the way, this session will show you more aspects of object-oriented programming in Scala: class parameters and constructors, methods and operators, private members, overriding, checking preconditions, overloading, and self references.
- New Tutorial: Running Play Framework Applications in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services msopentech.com/blog/2014/09/2… #playframework 1 day ago
- RT @bbenz: Running @playframework Applications in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services - msopentech.com/?p=876251 @typesafe 1 day ago
- RT @typesafe: Check out 'Keep It Simple with Scala' by @adamwarski at JavaOne today! oracleus.activeevents.com/2014/connect/s… 1 day ago
- Map reduce with Akka and Scala: The famous word count wp.me/p1D2XH-1Ic by @mevivs #akka #scala 1 day ago
- Knolx Session : Basics of Backbone.js wp.me/p1D2XH-1I7 2 days ago