Welcome to another week of KnolX sessions .The emphasis in this session is on classes that define functional objects, that is,objects that do not have any mutable state.Along the way, this session will show you more aspects of object-oriented programming in Scala: class parameters and constructors, methods and operators, private members, overriding, checking preconditions, overloading, and self references.
- Awesome Scala lauris.github.io/scala/2014/08/… … #scala #github 4 hours ago
- RT @jboner: ReactDay (in Kraków in Feb 2015) looks interesting: reactday.org #reactive 23 hours ago
- RT @etorreborre: More than 60 apps on #playframework at LinkedIn slidesha.re/1lfXALi 1 day ago
- RT @javacodegeeks: Two actors - discovering #Akka | #Java Code Geeks buff.ly/1p7ziOE 1 day ago
- The Future of Scala infoq.com/news/2014/08/f… #scala 1 day ago