Welcome to another week of KnolX sessions .The emphasis in this session is on classes that define functional objects, that is,objects that do not have any mutable state.Along the way, this session will show you more aspects of object-oriented programming in Scala: class parameters and constructors, methods and operators, private members, overriding, checking preconditions, overloading, and self references.
- #Scala Monitoring Spark with Graphite and Grafana - submitted by jhammerb [link] [comment] ow.ly/2VdHf5 1 day ago
- #Scala Second session of Principles of Reactive Programming on Coursera starting April 13, 2015 ow.ly/2VcTOp 1 day ago
- #GoneScala Guardian Hack Day February 2015 – liveblog: It’s that time again – the Guardian’s Digital Developme... bit.ly/1LI03W7 2 days ago
- #Scala Are there any financial trading firms which use Scala (preferably in Chicago or for remote workers)? ow.ly/2Vbeum 2 days ago
- #Typesafe Typesafe Activator 1.3.0 released: Contains new sbt server and UI ht.ly/2Varwt 2 days ago