Welcome to another week of KnolX sessions .The emphasis in this session is on classes that define functional objects, that is,objects that do not have any mutable state.Along the way, this session will show you more aspects of object-oriented programming in Scala: class parameters and constructors, methods and operators, private members, overriding, checking preconditions, overloading, and self references.
- RT @Knolspeak: #Knoldus is seeking strong Technical Team Leaders. More details here goo.gl/rxVeuw 11 hours ago
- #Knoldus is seeking strong Technical Team Leaders. More details here goo.gl/rxVeuw 11 hours ago
- "Scala in Business | Knoldus Newsletter – January 2015" dzone.com/vf1dU #scala #akka 17 hours ago
- #Knoldus Wishes everyone a Very Happy Republic Day 2015. http://t.co/CIFZumkIar 2 days ago
- Working Effortlessly with Java null in Scala : bit.ly/1JqDzI0 #scala #null #java 4 days ago