Welcome to another week of KnolX sessions .The emphasis in this session is on classes that define functional objects, that is,objects that do not have any mutable state.Along the way, this session will show you more aspects of object-oriented programming in Scala: class parameters and constructors, methods and operators, private members, overriding, checking preconditions, overloading, and self references.
- #Knoldus has exciting job openings for #Java developers who want to #Scala #Akka #Play #Spray #Slick. Apply here ow.ly/DGsOF 2 weeks ago
- RT @ManningData: New MEAP! Functional and Reactive Domain Modeling to release soon! @manningbooks @debasishg 3 weeks ago
- RT @typesafe: RT @Knolspeak: Scala in Business | Knoldus Newsletter – October 2014 dzone.com/8CrQ #scala @typesafe 3 weeks ago
- Scala in Business | Knoldus Newsletter – October 2014 dzone.com/8CrQ #scala @typesafe 3 weeks ago
- @mshukla19 All the best :) 3 weeks ago