Welcome to another week of KnolX sessions .The emphasis in this session is on classes that define functional objects, that is,objects that do not have any mutable state.Along the way, this session will show you more aspects of object-oriented programming in Scala: class parameters and constructors, methods and operators, private members, overriding, checking preconditions, overloading, and self references.
- RT @hseeberger: Most notably, #spray / #Akka / #Scala outperforms #Netty in the latest TechEmpower benchmark. 2 days ago
- RT @jamie_allen: Join us @typesafe! MT @scalajobz New Job posted by Typesafe San Francisco, CA for Sr. Product Manager... 1 week ago
- RT @mabrewer7: Excited to launch new @typesafe website and and product typesafe.com/blog/launch-of… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jboner: Very proud of our new website and getting started tool; Activator. Give it a spin, write your first reactive app:... 3 weeks ago
- RT @typesafe: Read how The Guardian uses #Scala #Akka & #PlayFramework to provide a scalable, digital-first news hub: blog.typesafe.com/the-guardian-l… 3 weeks ago
Live Traffic Feed