Welcome to another week of KnolX sessions .The emphasis in this session is on classes that define functional objects, that is,objects that do not have any mutable state.Along the way, this session will show you more aspects of object-oriented programming in Scala: class parameters and constructors, methods and operators, private members, overriding, checking preconditions, overloading, and self references.
- RT @RebelLabs: #Scala was always fascinating and constant evolution makes it a great JVM language: 0t.ee/10-kickass-too… http://t.co/8wSMv… 7 minutes ago
- RT @neosemantix: #Scala 2.12 Roadmap, exciting! scala-lang.org/news/2.12-road… 7 minutes ago
- Scala Named a "Top 10 Technology for Modern Developers" dzone.com/links/r/scala_… #scala 17 minutes ago
- Remote profiling using SSH Port Forwarding (SSH Tunneling) on Linux wp.me/p1D2XH-1EG by @sidharthkhattri 2 hours ago
- RT @Knolspeak: Scala in Business | Knoldus Newsletter - July 2014 wp.me/p1D2XH-1EB #scala #news 5 days ago