Welcome to another week of KnolX sessions .The emphasis in this session is on classes that define functional objects, that is,objects that do not have any mutable state.Along the way, this session will show you more aspects of object-oriented programming in Scala: class parameters and constructors, methods and operators, private members, overriding, checking preconditions, overloading, and self references.
- RT @Knolspeak: Scala in Business | Knoldus Newsletter - July 2014 wp.me/p1D2XH-1EB #scala #news 16 hours ago
- Scala in Business | Knoldus Newsletter - July 2014 wp.me/p1D2XH-1EB #scala #news 23 hours ago
- RT @MarkusJais: #Scala is not just great for large projects. Having fun with small scripts to download science papers from various URLs. 1 day ago
- RT @ScalaFriends: Awesome Scala – A community driven list of useful Scala libraries, frameworks and software github.com/lauris/awesome… #scala 1 day ago
- RT @hseeberger: #Scala 2.11.2 is now available: scala-lang.org/news/2.11.2 1 day ago