Welcome to another week of KnolX sessions .The emphasis in this session is on classes that define functional objects, that is,objects that do not have any mutable state.Along the way, this session will show you more aspects of object-oriented programming in Scala: class parameters and constructors, methods and operators, private members, overriding, checking preconditions, overloading, and self references.
- #GoneScala Billing & Payments Engineering Meetup II: On March 18th, we hosted our second Billing & Payments En... nflx.it/1BFjQjz 2 hours ago
- #Spark Improvements to Kafka integration of Spark Streaming: Apache Kafka is rapidly becoming one of the most ... bit.ly/19ppbot 6 hours ago
- #Scala Finch (Your REST API as a Monad) 0.6.0 is released: - submitted by vkostyukov [link] [comment] ow.ly/2WFVyL 8 hours ago
- #Scala Pickling Case Classes to Memcached With Scala - submitted by r1006 [link] [comment] ow.ly/2WFv3T 10 hours ago
- #Scala Introduction to Type Classes in Scala and some simple ways to make them easier to use. ow.ly/2WFbfB 11 hours ago
- Scala in Business | Knoldus Newsletter – March 2015
- Tutorial #2: Using WebJars, jQuery, Bootstrap & Bootswatch with Play application
- CRUD operations with PostgreSQL using SLICK with LOGBACK EMAIL functionality.
- Playing MultipartFormData: A basic example to handle and test MultipartFormData request in Play Framework 2.3.8
- Knolx : Logging with Logback in Scala