Welcome to another week of KnolX sessions .The emphasis in this session is on classes that define functional objects, that is,objects that do not have any mutable state.Along the way, this session will show you more aspects of object-oriented programming in Scala: class parameters and constructors, methods and operators, private members, overriding, checking preconditions, overloading, and self references.
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year 2015. Thanks for all your support! Happy Holidays! #Knoldus ow.ly/i/814Lk 1 day ago
- RT @databricks: Spark 1.2 is out today! Improvements across the board in ML, SQL, Streaming, and GraphX: databricks.com/blog/2014/12/1… 1 day ago
- RT @AmandaShebang: 'Hi, thanks for attending 4 months of Hadoop training, it will be replaced by Spark, have a nice day.' .___. 1 day ago
- Continuous Integration : Integrating BuildKite with Your Scala Project wp.me/p1D2XH-1Lt 5 days ago
- "Scala in Business | Knoldus Newsletter – November 2014" dzone.com/KRiu 3 weeks ago