Welcome to another week of KnolX sessions .The emphasis in this session is on classes that define functional objects, that is,objects that do not have any mutable state.Along the way, this session will show you more aspects of object-oriented programming in Scala: class parameters and constructors, methods and operators, private members, overriding, checking preconditions, overloading, and self references.
- Java8 vs Scala: Difference points & innovation stream by @rssh1 #jdaylviv #java slideshare.net/rssh1/j-days-l… #java8 #scala 1 hour ago
- RT @sprayio: spray-json 1.3.0 is out. JSON parsing now is about 15 times faster! #scala #json groups.google.com/d/msg/spray-us… 1 hour ago
- RT @jboner: My Strange Loop talk on #Akka Cluster and what it learned from the history of distributed systems is now online: https://t.co/H… 1 hour ago
- RT @jamie_allen: Learning #Scala made me a much better Java dev. That opened my eyes. Learning #Haskell made me write better Scala. 8 hours ago
- RT @jamie_allen: RT @khrabrov: @jboner, CTO of @typesafe, creator of @akkateam: The Road to #Akka Cluster and Beyond — http://t.co/KYsBY1nL… 8 hours ago