Welcome to another week of KnolX sessions .The emphasis in this session is on classes that define functional objects, that is,objects that do not have any mutable state.Along the way, this session will show you more aspects of object-oriented programming in Scala: class parameters and constructors, methods and operators, private members, overriding, checking preconditions, overloading, and self references.
- #Scala CurioDB: Distributed & Persistent Redis Clone built with Scala & Akka ow.ly/30Vsdf 4 hours ago
- #Scala Scala.JS 0.6.4 released - submitted by japgolly [link] [comment] ow.ly/30TlZ0 1 day ago
- #Scala A web application with Play, ScalaJS, ReactJS - Part I ow.ly/30SA3P 1 day ago
- #Spark MyFitnessPal Delivers New Feature, Speeds up Pipeline, and Boosts Team Productivity with Databricks: To... bit.ly/1GRpFgj 1 day ago
- #Typesafe What’s in a name? Typesafe public renaming update (week 6) ht.ly/30RUuj 1 day ago
- Data Science & Spark:- Data visualization for processing out the key factors using Zeppelin.
- Spark Streaming Gnip :- An Apache Spark Utility to pull Tweets from Gnip in realtime
- Configuring SonarQube with Scoverage plug-in : The Complete Guide
- Start/Deploy Apache Spark application programmatically using spark launcher
- Stateful transformation on Dstream in apache spark with example of wordcount