Welcome to another week of KnolX sessions .The emphasis in this session is on classes that define functional objects, that is,objects that do not have any mutable state.Along the way, this session will show you more aspects of object-oriented programming in Scala: class parameters and constructors, methods and operators, private members, overriding, checking preconditions, overloading, and self references.
- RT @swartzrock: Want a good head start on learning Scala this summer? Join @kelseyinnis and me for an epic three-hour Scala tutorial: http:… 23 hours ago
- RT @typesafe: Register for tomorrow's webinar "Welcome to #Scala 2.11" with @retronym! info.typesafe.com/acton/form/360… 23 hours ago
- RT @kelseyinnis: Very excited to invite you to join @swartzrock & I for three hours of #Scala learnin' power at @oscon http://t.co/qJygp54D… 23 hours ago
- RT @ayushmishra2005: RT @DZone "Profile Management with Nice UI Interface in #Node.js and #MongoDB" dzone.com/T8MqO 23 hours ago
- RT @jamie_allen: MT @swartzrock: Want a good head start on learning #Scala? Join @kelseyinnis & me for an epic 3-hour Scala tutorial: http:… 23 hours ago
Live Traffic Feed