This session was presented at Knoldus knowledge session. In this Session, we’ll learn how Scala’s object-oriented features can be use to make a program more modular. We’ll first show how a simple singleton object can be used as a module, and then we’ll show how traits and classes can be used as abstractions over modules.
- Everyone Wants to Play! – Blog - Typesafe shar.es/DORyX via @sharethis 1 day ago
- Distributed Design for Distributed Collaboration: Flowdock selects Scala and Akka – Blog - Typesafe shar.es/DOR7i via @sharethis 1 day ago
- One of our prestigious partner Charles Wardel is at our India office today. Welcome to India, Charles. 1 day ago
- Scala IDE 4.0.0-M1 on Scala 2.11.0-M7 scala-ide.org/blog/release-n… 1 day ago
- SCALA 2.11.0-M7 IS NOW AVAILABLE! scala-lang.org/news/2013/11/2… 1 day ago
Live Traffic Feed