This session was presented at Knoldus knowledge session. In this Session, we’ll learn how Scala’s object-oriented features can be use to make a program more modular. We’ll first show how a simple singleton object can be used as a module, and then we’ll show how traits and classes can be used as abstractions over modules.
- RT @Knolspeak: Scala in Business | Knoldus Newsletter - July 2014 wp.me/p1D2XH-1EB #scala #news 4 days ago
- Scala in Business | Knoldus Newsletter - July 2014 wp.me/p1D2XH-1EB #scala #news 4 days ago
- RT @MarkusJais: #Scala is not just great for large projects. Having fun with small scripts to download science papers from various URLs. 4 days ago
- RT @ScalaFriends: Awesome Scala – A community driven list of useful Scala libraries, frameworks and software github.com/lauris/awesome… #scala 4 days ago
- RT @hseeberger: #Scala 2.11.2 is now available: scala-lang.org/news/2.11.2 4 days ago