This session was presented at Knoldus knowledge session. In this Session, we’ll learn how Scala’s object-oriented features can be use to make a program more modular. We’ll first show how a simple singleton object can be used as a module, and then we’ll show how traits and classes can be used as abstractions over modules.
- RT @sgodbillon: For those who missed the news Friday, #ReactiveMongo 0.10.5.0 is finally released! groups.google.com/forum/?fromgro… #MongoDB #Scala 6 days ago
- Scaling with Scala: refactoring a back-end service into the mobile age by @hysteresis #performance slideshare.net/DragosManolesc… via @SlideShare 1 week ago
- Disrupt the Functional Prog space with #Knoldus. Exciting Job Openings. Leapfrog 2 #Scala #Akka #Play ow.ly/CMdqr Apply now! 1 week ago
- RT @hysteresis: Best visual for j.mp/1x7MXf6 "Scaling with #Scala: refactoring a back-end service into the mobile age" http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @pacoid: Outstanding intro to @ApacheSpark: "Why Spark Is the Next Top (Compute) Mode" by @deanwampler @typesafe #bigdataeverywhere #chi… 2 weeks ago