This session was presented at Knoldus knowledge session. In this Session, we’ll learn how Scala’s object-oriented features can be use to make a program more modular. We’ll first show how a simple singleton object can be used as a module, and then we’ll show how traits and classes can be used as abstractions over modules.
- RT @VaughnVernon: Migrating to #Akka 2.3.2: SmallestMailboxRouter becomes SmallestMailboxPool 2 days ago
- Knol Session : Scala with MongoDB blog.knoldus.com/2014/04/16/sca… #scala #mongodb 2 days ago
- RT @swartzrock: Want a good head start on learning Scala this summer? Join @kelseyinnis and me for an epic three-hour Scala tutorial: http:… 3 days ago
- RT @typesafe: Register for tomorrow's webinar "Welcome to #Scala 2.11" with @retronym! info.typesafe.com/acton/form/360… 3 days ago
- RT @kelseyinnis: Very excited to invite you to join @swartzrock & I for three hours of #Scala learnin' power at @oscon http://t.co/qJygp54D… 3 days ago
Live Traffic Feed