This session was presented at Knoldus knowledge session. In this Session, we’ll learn how Scala’s object-oriented features can be use to make a program more modular. We’ll first show how a simple singleton object can be used as a module, and then we’ll show how traits and classes can be used as abstractions over modules.
- RT @hseeberger: Most notably, #spray / #Akka / #Scala outperforms #Netty in the latest TechEmpower benchmark. 1 day ago
- RT @jamie_allen: Join us @typesafe! MT @scalajobz New Job posted by Typesafe San Francisco, CA for Sr. Product Manager... 1 week ago
- RT @mabrewer7: Excited to launch new @typesafe website and and product typesafe.com/blog/launch-of… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jboner: Very proud of our new website and getting started tool; Activator. Give it a spin, write your first reactive app:... 3 weeks ago
- RT @typesafe: Read how The Guardian uses #Scala #Akka & #PlayFramework to provide a scalable, digital-first news hub: blog.typesafe.com/the-guardian-l… 3 weeks ago
Live Traffic Feed