This session was presented at Knoldus knowledge session. In this Session, we’ll learn how Scala’s object-oriented features can be use to make a program more modular. We’ll first show how a simple singleton object can be used as a module, and then we’ll show how traits and classes can be used as abstractions over modules.
- #GoneScala Announcing the Guardian's digital networking event: Announcing a networking evening to open up the ... bit.ly/1JpvIww 7 hours ago
- #Scala Scala Days Amsterdam 2015 Roundup - submitted by nixfkt [link] [comment] ow.ly/30LuBt 9 hours ago
- #Spark Databricks Launches Second MOOC: Scalable Machine Learning: We have been working in collaboration with ... bit.ly/1g2KC2b 1 day ago
- #Scala Isomorphic web page with Scala and React - submitted by homiedontmess [link] [comment] ow.ly/30IrVq 1 day ago
- Data Science & Spark:- Data visualization for processing out the key factors using Zeppeling.: What is it a da... bit.ly/1KjKwOV 1 day ago
- Data Science & Spark:- Data visualization for processing out the key factors using Zeppelin.
- Spark Streaming Gnip :- An Apache Spark Utility to pull Tweets from Gnip in realtime
- Configuring SonarQube with Scoverage plug-in : The Complete Guide
- Start/Deploy Apache Spark application programmatically using spark launcher
- Stateful transformation on Dstream in apache spark with example of wordcount