This session was presented at Knoldus knowledge session. In this Session, we’ll learn how Scala’s object-oriented features can be use to make a program more modular. We’ll first show how a simple singleton object can be used as a module, and then we’ll show how traits and classes can be used as abstractions over modules.
- RT @skillsmatter: Tonight! Introduction to Lambda Calculus ow.ly/EMVqP with @londonscala #scala 1 hour ago
- #Knoldus nominated for the "20 Most Promising Outsourced Product Development Companies 2014". Congratulations!! 4 hours ago
- Advance your career with #Scala #Akka #Play at #Knoldus. Excellent in Java? Apply now! Openings at #Knoldus ow.ly/EUbrP 4 hours ago
- RT @nraychaudhuri: Doing a remote presentation for "Reactive Application Programmers in Delhi" meetu.ps/2CpzC4 #scala #akka 1 day ago
- RT @Evanfchan: @ApacheSpark is the ultimate #Scala killer app. 1 day ago