This session was presented at Knoldus knowledge session. In this Session, we’ll learn how Scala’s object-oriented features can be use to make a program more modular. We’ll first show how a simple singleton object can be used as a module, and then we’ll show how traits and classes can be used as abstractions over modules.
- RT @jboner: ReactDay (in Kraków in Feb 2015) looks interesting: reactday.org #reactive 15 minutes ago
- RT @etorreborre: More than 60 apps on #playframework at LinkedIn slidesha.re/1lfXALi 5 hours ago
- RT @javacodegeeks: Two actors - discovering #Akka | #Java Code Geeks buff.ly/1p7ziOE 5 hours ago
- The Future of Scala infoq.com/news/2014/08/f… #scala 5 hours ago
- RT @javacodegeeks: #Scala Tutorials | #Java Code Geeks buff.ly/1tIO2sJ 5 hours ago