This session was presented at Knoldus knowledge session. In this Session, we’ll learn how Scala’s object-oriented features can be use to make a program more modular. We’ll first show how a simple singleton object can be used as a module, and then we’ll show how traits and classes can be used as abstractions over modules.
- RT @Knolspeak: #Knoldus is seeking strong Technical Team Leaders. More details here goo.gl/rxVeuw 16 hours ago
- #Knoldus is seeking strong Technical Team Leaders. More details here goo.gl/rxVeuw 16 hours ago
- "Scala in Business | Knoldus Newsletter – January 2015" dzone.com/vf1dU #scala #akka 22 hours ago
- #Knoldus Wishes everyone a Very Happy Republic Day 2015. http://t.co/CIFZumkIar 2 days ago
- Working Effortlessly with Java null in Scala : bit.ly/1JqDzI0 #scala #null #java 4 days ago