This session was presented at Knoldus knowledge session. In this Session, we’ll learn how Scala’s object-oriented features can be use to make a program more modular. We’ll first show how a simple singleton object can be used as a module, and then we’ll show how traits and classes can be used as abstractions over modules.
- Blog : Integrate Jquery DataTable with Scala Play Framework wp.me/p1D2XH-1pW by Abdhesh 1 hour ago
- Blog : Maintaing Database in Clojure for New registered User wp.me/p1D2XH-1pa by @priyankawadhwaa 22 hours ago
- Blog : Singleton Object in Java and Scala wp.me/p1D2XH-1pp by Ashutosh 22 hours ago
- Blog : Parallelism in Clojure, Part I wp.me/p1D2XH-1p8 by @sidharthkhattri 22 hours ago
- Blog: Weka tool wp.me/p1D2XH-1oU by @ujalityagi 22 hours ago
Live Traffic Feed