- #Scala This week in #Scala (06/07/2015) - submitted by tumvoodoo [link] [comment] ow.ly/314ZDY 20 minutes ago
- Couchbase: Quering data bucket with Partial id.: Introduction: In this article I am going to explain how to ge... bit.ly/1HbVvo9 3 hours ago
- #Typesafe The Six Questions Architects Ask About Using Akka in Production ht.ly/313rOn 9 hours ago
- #Akka Cancelling work in flight by Derek Wyatt: Derek posted an excellent post about Cancelling work ... bit.ly/1H7nXYo #Knoldus 22 hours ago
- #Scala Preventing DB sharding errors at compile time with dependent types ow.ly/311BSk 1 day ago
- Couchbase: Quering data bucket with Partial id.
- How the Interns at Knoldus Caused a Flutter at Scala Days 2015 !
- KANBAN : AGILE Software Methodology
- Getting started with git-flow to automate git branching workflow
- Data Science & Spark:- Data visualization for processing out the key factors using Zeppelin.
- Ruchi Agarwal
- Anand Kumar Singh
- Ayush Mishra
- Nikhil Kumar
- Himanshu Gupta
- Jyoti Sharma
- Vikas Hazrati
- Satendra Kumar
- Malti Yadav
- Narayan Kumar
- Priyanka Wadhwa
- Saurabh Chopra
- Sidharth Khattri
- Supriya Srivastava
- Ujali Tyagi
Author Archives: Meetu Maltiar
This time I gave KnolX session on FitNesse. We have been using it for BDD and acceptance tests for projects at Knoldus. FitNesse is excellent for increasing collaboration between developers, testers and customers. Making FitNesse work with Scala does not … Continue reading
I presented Akka Futures at Knolx session at Knoldus. This session I talked about basics of Futures. Examples were similar to my posts on Akka Futures: Using For Expression and Akka Futures In Scala With A Simple Example.
In my previous post I discussed about composing Futures. I also discussed that Futures are monadic and they can be composed using map or flatmap. Since, for comprehension is just a sugar on top we can use it as well. … Continue reading
This presentation was presented at Knolx session. It was presented before my last post on Akka Futures with a simple example. It focusses on Akka 2.0 and Akka Futures. Please note that in latest Akka version which is for scala … Continue reading
We use Akka Futures extensively for a product built to handle huge load of streaming data. We have been early adopters of Akka and been using it right from its Akka 1.1.X days. We found Futures as simple yet powerful … Continue reading
This Knolx session we went about discussing data structures. I talked about simple data structures like Queue and Binary Search Tree and their possible implementation in Scala. The idea was to know about a bit of Functional data structures and … Continue reading
Elasticsearch is an open-source, restful, distributed, search engine built on top of apache-lucene. You can read it more on their website. We have an application built in scala with sbt as our build tool. Now we required to have a … Continue reading
This session was presented at Knoldus knowledge session. There is a wonderful post on Category Theory by Debashish Ghosh. This presentation is inspired by his post here. Here is the presentation.
Akka allows us to write concurrent, fault tolerant and scalable applications. We recently migrated our product from Akka 1.3x to Akka 2.x. The new version is quite different from 1.3x versions. It is not merely an API change but an … Continue reading
We organize KnolX sessions regularly at Knoldus so that our learning spreads in our organisation. This KnolX session had Scala flavor written all over it. We believe in experiential learning. This session has code examples which Knolders tried while I … Continue reading