- Confessions of a Ruby Developer Whose Heart was Stolen by Scala ow.ly/m1M3l #scaladays 5 days ago
- RT @daveeday: New Yorkers: I'll be giving a sneak preview of @FleisureApp at #PDNYC on Tuesday the 18th at 6pm, come say hi!... 6 days ago
- RT @springrod: Really impressed by the energy at #scaladays This technology is going places 6 days ago
- RT @byfcz: "Strive for maximal throughput with acceptable latency" @jboner at #Scaladays 1 week ago
- RT @hseeberger: Amazing to see #Scala, #Akka and #Play gaining momentum at my favorite newspaper @SZ. Was great fun giving my Scala in... 1 week ago
Live Traffic Feed
Tag Archives: scala
In my last blog i’ve elaborated the steps to integrate the JaCoCo with your Play Scala project. This time we’ll learn about how to integrate the Scala Code Coverage Tool ( SCCT ) in your Play Scala project. Just some … Continue reading
Its always good to have a fine test coverage in any project. I am working on Play framework & this time i’ve tried to integrate the JaCoCo with my play scala project & it’s cool to have it in my … Continue reading
I presented types of Pattern Matching at Knolx session at Knoldus. The presentation talks about the type of pattern matching in Scala with small examples.
This blog post serves the two purposes : First , We’ll learn about getting the latitude & longitude for an address using Google Geocoding API. Second , We’ll do the same as mentioned above using Play 2.1 WS API & … Continue reading
This time I gave KnolX session on FitNesse. We have been using it for BDD and acceptance tests for projects at Knoldus. FitNesse is excellent for increasing collaboration between developers, testers and customers. Making FitNesse work with Scala does not … Continue reading
This Knolx session was presented at Knoldus knowledge session. We went about discussing Simple Build Tool (SBT). Now we’ll learn, How we create a project using SBT and multi build project with SBT. Here is the presentation.
Play framework is being the love of every Scala developer now a days. In this post we’ll learn about using Session & Flash scopes in Play framework. Play has a stateless architecture so in order to keep the data across … Continue reading
I presented Akka Futures at Knolx session at Knoldus. This session I talked about basics of Futures. Examples were similar to my posts on Akka Futures: Using For Expression and Akka Futures In Scala With A Simple Example.
The Google URL Shortener at goo.gl is a service that takes long URLs and squeezes them into fewer characters to make a link that is easier to share, tweet, or email. Steps to integrate with goo.gl : Step #1 : Register … Continue reading