Its always a good practice to have a fine test coverage in any project. I am working on Lift framework. I have tried to integrate the SCCT with my lift scala project.
Here, I am going to elaborate a few easy steps to integrate the SCCT in Lift Scala project. I am using scala 2.10.0 and sbt 0.12 version.
1. Add the following lines of code in your plugin.sbt file. You need to add the plugin dependency to your project’s plugins.sbt.
resolvers += Classpaths.typesafeResolver resolvers += "scct-github-repository" at "http://mtkopone.github.com/scct/maven-repo" addSbtPlugin("reaktor" % "sbt-scct" % "0.2-SNAPSHOT")
2. Add the following to build.sbt to add SCCT plugin settings:
3. Now, set the path to your project on the terminal and run sbt. This will download the all SCCT dependencies.
4. That’s it. Lets run the SCCT with command scct:test
5. You’ll find the html file with name index.html which would give you the full test report. You’ll find this file in this path /target/scala-2.10/coverage-report/index.html.
6. Run this file on browser and get the test coverage details.