Knoldus Inc is pleased to announce the launch of “Back2Basics: Tutorials”. We at Knoldus firmly believe that quality of coding plays an important role in the success of any IT organization and here we are adding a few more steps to heighten out coding benchmarks. At Knoldus we are laying the foundation for adopting healthier scala coding environment through getting and setting our Basics right. In our effort to do so we are back with Back2Basics Tutorials. In our previous blog, we had shared the catalogue#1 of our program Back2Basics.
Here we are again with the set of video tutorials. The videos have been designed in an organized way to help you grasp concepts quickly with help of live examples and scenarios. The videos too are divided into two parallel tracks Scala Back2Basics and Scala with Cats, following below are the links to the playlists respectively.
In addition, the following series of blogs have been added for Deep Dive into Scala and Scala Cats respectively.
Scala Deep Dive
- Back2Basics: Understanding Partial Functions – #1
- Back2Basics: The Magic of Implicit – #2
- Back2Basics: The Story of Trait – Part 4
- Back2Basics: Demystifying Variance
- Back2Basics: Demystifying Eta Expansion
- ScalaFP: Mystery Of Scala Higher Kinded Type.
- ScalaFP: Welcome To The World Of Functors
- ScalaFP: Let’s discuss about Foldable
Please feel free to get back to us for suggestions, feedback, and queries at https://twitter.com/Knolspeak
Hope you enjoy the Back2Basics tutorials.