Buddy is a smart CI/CD tool with awesome User Interface. It uses delivery pipelines to build, test and deploy software. The pipelines are created with over 100 ready-to-use actions (build Steps) that can be arranged in any way – just like you build a house of bricks.
- 15-minute configuration in clear & telling UI/UX
- Lightning-fast deployments based on changesets
- Our builds run in isolated containers with cached dependencies
- Supports all popular languages, frameworks & task managers
- Dedicated roster of Docker/Kubernetes actions
- Integrates with AWS, Google, DigitalOcean, Azure, Shopify, WordPress & more
- Supports parallelism & YAML configuration
Pipelines allow you to build, test and deploy apps and websites with actions arranged in sequence.
- You can add and manage actions by clicking Manage actions in this pipeline in the pipeline settings
- Buddy executes action sequentially.
- You can drag and drop actions to change their order
- You can add Actions run on failure that will be executed only if one of the preceding actions has failed. This is useful for setting notifications that will let you know of failed builds or deployments.
- Actions run on back to normal are executed only if the pipeline status has changed from failed to successful
- The number of actions in one pipeline is unlimited
Here is the simple example of how buddy pipeline looks:
Look at the above image of the CI/CD pipeline which looks very attractive and you can easily drag the actions up or down with the help of a mouse.
In the above buddy CI/CD pipeline example we have lots of very interesting action, Anyone can create CI/CD pipeline very easily.
In simple, Action is a build step in buddy.
In buddy, you don’t need to install additional plugins for build and test for the application because buddy provides you built-in actions to do everything like build-tools, docker, Kubernetes and many more.
Buddy provides you 100+ predefined actions through which we can easily create our CI/CD pipeline very easily from the very interactive buddy UI.
We can create a CI/CD pipeline with the collections of actions and arrange them sequentially. Here is an example of some actions:
One-Click Automation: Trigger on push
- It can be expensive if you need a lot of parallel jobs running.
- There’s a 90-minute timeout for build actions
- Buddy does not support C#
- CI/CD becomes very easy by a buddy.
- Buddy has a user-friendly and interactive user interface.
- Buddy has 100+ predefined actions.
- All docker and Kubernetes support actions available
That’s all for now, I will follow it up with more knowledge on this topic next time.
Thank you for sticking to the end. If you like this blog, please do show your appreciation by giving thumbs ups and share this blog and give me suggestions on how I can improve my future posts to suit your needs. Follow me to get updates on different technologies