Last week, We have created a simple Employee-Self-Service application using Play Framework and Anorm SQL data access , which has CRUD facility.
Now we have added more features, i.e.
- Handling asynchronous results with time-outs facility thus application is now reactive (Async + Non-Blocking)
- Play and Scala-based template engine implementation.
- Bootswatch-Yeti with Twitter Bootstrap 3.1.1 to improve the look and feel of the application
Check the application and the code base on bellow links:
- The live application is currently hosted at : http://employee-self-service.herokuapp.com/
- The Github code for the project is at : https://github.com/knoldus/Employee-Self-Service
This is the second edition of this application since we started last week . If you have any changes then feel free to send in pull requests and we would do the merges 🙂 Stay tuned.