Reading Time: < 1 minute
ReCaptcha is a free CAPTCHA service which provides the strong security to application. In this blog we will learn how to integrate ReCaptcha in Lift-Scala application on lift-ajax form.
- Add following dependency in build.sbt
- Put ReCaptcha.scala file in your project from my gist
- Create account on ReCaptcha to get the public and private key for your domain
- Put public and private key in your properties file:
- Now, you can use Captcha in your application.
To see full example:
- Clone code from here : https://github.com/ruchiagarwal-knoldus/Lift-Captcha-Demo
- Run : sbt ~container:start
- Go to http://localhost:8080