Its always a good practice to have a fine test coverage in any project. I am working on Lift framework. I have tried to integrate the SCCT with my lift scala project.
Here, I am going to elaborate a few easy steps to integrate the SCCT in Lift Scala project. I am using scala 2.10.0 and sbt 0.12 version.
1. Add the following lines of code in your plugin.sbt file. You need to add the plugin dependency to your project’s plugins.sbt.
2. Add the following to build.sbt to add SCCT plugin settings:
3. Now, set the path to your project on the terminal and run sbt. This will download the all SCCT dependencies.
4. That’s it. Lets run the SCCT with command scct:test
5. You’ll find the html file with name index.html which would give you the full test report. You’ll find this file in this path /target/scala-2.10/coverage-report/index.html.
6. Run this file on browser and get the test coverage details.