Basic example to integrate Google reCAPTCHA in Play Application with the help of play-recaptcha module
This is a Play Framework module, for Scala and Play 2.x, to provide integration with Google reCAPTCHA (version 1 or 2) in a reactive (non-blocking) manner.
- Used Play reCAPTCHA module to integrate Google reCAPTCHA API
- Embedded JS & CSS libraries with WebJars.
- Integrating with a CSS framework (Twitter Bootstrap)
- Bootswatch-Darkly with Twitter Bootstrap to improve the look and feel of the application
Registration Form Screen
The play-recaptcha module is distributed using Maven Central so it can be easily added as a library dependency in your Play Application’s SBT build scripts, as follows:
"com.nappin" %% "play-recaptcha" % "1.0"
The play-recaptcha module supports the following basic configuration settings in your application.conf file:
recaptcha.apiVersion=2 recaptcha.privateKey=<YOUR Google reCAPTCHA privateKey> recaptcha.publicKey=<YOUR Google reCAPTCHA publicKey> #recpatcha.requestTimeout=10 seconds recaptcha.theme=light recaptcha.type=image
for more info check here
- To run the Play Framework, you need JDK 6 or later
- Install Typesafe Activator if you do not have it already. You can get it from here
./activator clean compileto build the product
./activator runto execute the product
- playing-google-recaptcha should now be accessible at localhost:9000