What is UI/UX?
Consider any web or mobile application you’ve used recently, you would probably notice two things:
- User Interface (UI): UI is the one part of the user experience, it’s one of the touch points that the customer interfaces with, it is what they see and it is what they feel, touch, click, talk to, on their devices. UI is a point at which humans interact with computer, website or any application.
- User Experience (UX): Understanding the customer needs and designing an experience for the customer that covers various different aspects such as technology, understanding their requirements, what they see, what they experience with all their senses is essentially the user experience. How you felt about your interaction, how quickly you found what you were looking for, how simple it was to find it, and so on defined the user experience.
Best 3 UI/UX Designing Tools
With a lot of focus laid by companies on UI/UX Design, there are many designing tools that have flooded the market, to support UI/UX Designers. However, amongst all these, these 3 design tools continue to generate an excellent user experience.
Adobe XD, created by Adobe Inc., is one of the most widely used UX design tools. It supports Vector Designing to provide a good user experience. Software applications that will use mathematic equations and early geometric introductions such as points, lines, and shapes to produce a clean art are used to do this. Furthermore, it offers website wireframing, which is the process of creating a mock website before the actual website is developed.
Abode XD Advantages
- Much more economical as compared to Adobe Photoshop.
- It works excellently on cloud.
- The ability to demonstrate prototypes of websites at a particular project stage is perfect to win the confidence of customers.
- Designing and Navigating through Adobe XD designs is much faster.
- Adobe XD is powerful platform which is perfect for UI/UX designers and works with other Adobe products.
Another excellent UX design tool is InVision Studio, which integrates design, prototyping, and collaboration to generate a faultless design process. The firm “InVision” launched the Invision Studio in 2018 with the primary purpose of making prototyping an easy process.
It offers a number of useful features that make it a favourite among UX designers.
InVision Studio Advantages
- Free version is free forever and allows upto 100 active users.
- InVision Studio is more than a simple design programme. It comes with a slew of advantages.
- It enables the designer to display the prototypes in the most professional manner possible, potentially resulting in speedy customer approval.
- Allows the designer to maintain control over his design, allowing the customer to have a true website viewing experience rather than a prototype version.
- Makes life easier for designers and customers with appealing features such as the ability to gather user feedback on the development.
As a UX/UI designer, you would have probably come across a lot of design tools and worked with a handful of them. Figma UI Design tool, which is a new tool with characteristics comparable to InVision, is one of the most popular among them. Figma is the newest addition to the family of UI design tools that assist a UX/UI designer in quickly assembling and building interfaces. It is a cloud-based platform that allows numerous people to collaborate on a project at the same time.
- The Free version (Starter) is available indefinitely and allows an infinite number of collaborators.
- Figma can be used on any operating system that has a web browser. It works on Mac, Windows, and Linux computers.
- It allows for better team collaboration. The Design Manager can track the progress of a project in real time with Figma.
- During development, Figma uses ‘Slack’ as a communication channel and modifies files in real-time.
- Figma is a full-featured collaborative tool for user interface design and prototyping.