There are 2 types of Highchart API’s :
Implementetation of Charts:
1. Adding libraries for Highcharts in main.scala.html
2. Adding a div where Highchart is rendered in html file
4. Now Adding action in Application.scala
Check the application and the code base on bellow links:
- The live application is currently hosted at : http://highcharts.herokuapp.com/
- The Github code for the project is at : https://github.com/supriya19/Highchart-With-Play
This is the start, from next week onwards we would be working on this application to make it grow. We would look at how we can make it reactive, then we would be adding more modules to it together. If you have any changes then feel free to send in pull requests and we would do the merges 🙂 Stay tuned.
1 thought on “Using Highcharts With Play Framework2 min read”
Why demo link show message ‘No such app’?
Comments are closed.