MongoDB is a document-oriented database management system designed for performance, horizontal scalability, high availability,open source NoSQL database(Schemaless or Non-relational),And advanced queryability.
MongoDB is a document-based database system, and as a result, all records, or data, in MongoDB are documents.
- RT @VaughnVernon: Migrating to #Akka 2.3.2: SmallestMailboxRouter becomes SmallestMailboxPool 1 hour ago
- Knol Session : Scala with MongoDB blog.knoldus.com/2014/04/16/sca… #scala #mongodb 1 hour ago
- RT @swartzrock: Want a good head start on learning Scala this summer? Join @kelseyinnis and me for an epic three-hour Scala tutorial: http:… 1 day ago
- RT @typesafe: Register for tomorrow's webinar "Welcome to #Scala 2.11" with @retronym! info.typesafe.com/acton/form/360… 1 day ago
- RT @kelseyinnis: Very excited to invite you to join @swartzrock & I for three hours of #Scala learnin' power at @oscon http://t.co/qJygp54D… 1 day ago
Live Traffic Feed